F

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can you say dumbest song ever..

So there's this nickelodeon "band" called big time rush, and they sing this song called famous. It blows my mind how STUPID this song is! Here's an example (lyrics in the song) it says, "tell me do you want to take a bite of the fame machine". First of all, where is this fame machine? because wherever it is I want to see it! does it really turn you famous if you eat it?! give me a break... and secondly, i didn't know that human beings eat machines!! i've always eaten food! weird. The next line i want to point out is this," do you want to cut in the front of the line". Actually, I cut to the front of the lunch line every day at school! I didn't know I needed to be a "famous person".

I think these boys need a new career.. sorry, your songs are retarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment