F

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Carnivals..

So this week I went to the Spanish Fork carnival. It was quite an experience, let me tell ya. The whole time I was just a little creeped! There was one man who worked there and had pretty much all of his front teeth missing. Who wouldn't be creeped out by that? Then there was a lady in front of in line and she seriously looked like she was about to pass out. Don't know what she was on, and don't really want to know either. You only find these types of people at carnivals, that's just how it goes. So anyways, we wait in line for an eternity just to ride the most unstable ride ever! And it looks like this...

The whole time we were in line I just felt like we were waiting in line to die. It just looks dangerous! period. but i survived, don't worry! The second ride we went on was torture. It was called the tornado. Just from the name you know it's not going to be good! The funny thing was, there was piles of puke surrounding the ride.. not a good sign. So we get on and spin for about 5 minutes at the least. Half way through the ride I started to feel nausious, and so did everyone else around me! It was like something out of a movie, you just never think things like that will ever happen to you! but i does. I got off and only gagged twice, but I didn't throw up! Let's just say I hate Carnivals.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i went to Fiesta Days as well.
    Carnivals are so sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real! i was just a little scared.

    ReplyDelete